Congratulations on taking your first step towards MASSIVELY improving your guitar skills!
HERE IS WHAT YOU GET ON DAY ONE
You are about to learn more in one lesson than most people learn after YEARS of playing guitar!
Let’s start with a FREE introductory guitar lesson laser focused on you!
In your lesson, you will get to:
- Learn how to more accurately pinpoint and conquer weak areas in your playing that might be holding you back
- Learn how to simplify the more difficult musical subjects enough to understand and play them immediately
- Get access to truly enjoyable classes built for you like Blues Boss, Technique Trickery and more
- Get access to proven advancement systems like Guitar Gym, Geometric Training, Perfect Practice and other methods we have to make your learning incredibly effective, enjoyable and fun
- Get access to our exclusive online community where you will get to openly ask questions 24/7 and get answers that are specific to your playing
- Learn how to never be frustrated again with anything you ever do on the guitar
- Make a breakthrough in your playing you have been seeking out in our very first 30 minutes together during your FREE Intro Lesson!
APPLY FOR YOUR FREE TRIAL LESSON TODAY!!
Here is what is going to happen as soon as you fill out the short form above this text:
- You will immediately be taken to our online appointment calendar where YOU get to pick a day and time that works best for you to meet
- Next, we will call you to go over the details on your application within the next 24-48 hours to make sure that your first lesson is tailor made specifically for YOU when you come in.
See you soon!
Marcus Diaz, Owner
Marcus is builds a great rapport with everyone, right out of the gate. He is a master of conditioning people who want to play the guitar, to WANT to play the guitar, and is really good at teaching beginners—making the dry and not-so-engaging basics into engaging lessons. If your basics do slip, he notices and helps you course-adjust. Marcus will always hold a place in my heart as a great guitar teacher and mentor. He has a level of comradery and poise in teaching that college professors often lack.John .
A great place to learn i have learned so much from marcus in the month that i have been there.i love practicing and playing.bubblesbgood .
Great school; Marcus cares about students and their progress. Always easy to understand and answers all questions. Whether a goal is understanding advanced music theory or just playing a few chords, Marcus is very well equipped to help reach musical goals. Rates are well worth it. Overall, very solid music academy.Ben F.
Marcus is a really good and supportive helpful teacher. He is straight to the point, if there's something you don't understand. He's chill and laid-back; don't be afraid to ask him anything. The prices are fair and reasonable. Overall, He is fun to work and he's determined to get all his students to reach their full potential. So, give him a try.Amanda Vanderputten
My granddaughter started studying with Marcus over 14 months ago. She loves going because he is very patient, thorough, encouraging. She likes it because she's been playing songs right from the beginning. Something she also likes is that he doesn't rush her out at the end of the class but will finish the discussion. She probably would stay til the next class if I didn't remind her that her class was over!Phyllis Antonicello